Looking for easy and adorable holiday decorating, crafting, and recipes this season? Here are 50 of the best holiday ideas to get your started!
2019 Holiday Ideas Blog Hop Kick-off
The holiday season is upon us and if you are anything like me, you are looking to get your home holiday ready! Whether you enjoy decorating your home or making all the holiday recipes, we’ve got you covered in this year’s 2019 Holiday Ideas Blog Hop!
It’s the fifth year of the Holiday Ideas Blog Hop! If you aren’t familiar with this annual blog hop, it’s a 4 week event where 50+ bloggers share Christmas ideas 3x a week. Scroll down to meet this year’s Holiday Ideas Team and grab the free printable event calendars!
The official Holiday Ideas Blog Hop starts Monday, November 11, with all sorts of Gift Guides! In the mean time, enjoy this round-up of the Best DIY Holiday Ideas from this year’s hosts and get started on your DIY holiday projects!
To start off the holiday season, we are sharing over 50 of the BEST DIY Holidays Ideas to get your holidays off to a great start below! We also have something special this year from our sponsors! We are hosting a Deco Art prize package giveaway valued at $100! Make sure you scroll to the end of the post to enter!
Holiday Ideas Blog Hop Hosts
Intelligent Domestications ~ My Pinterventures ~ Chicken Scratch ~ That Fit Fam
An Alli Event ~ Domestically Creative ~ Rosewood and Grace ~ SmartyPantsKitchen
From House To Home ~ Happily Ever After, Etc ~ Across the Blvd ~ Farm Girl Reformed
Creative Cynchronicity ~ Country Hill Cottage ~ My Humble Home and Garden ~ PolkaDot Poplars ~ Family Around the Table ~ Domestic Deadline
Purple Hues and Me ~ Glitter On A Dime ~ Sparkle Living ~ Crafting Is My Therapy
As For Me and My Homestead ~ Cookies, Coffee and Crafts ~ The Aspiring Home
Practically Homemade ~ The Fresh Cooky ~ Simply Inspired Meals
Love My Little Cottage ~ Mom Home Guide ~ Faeries and Fauna ~ Blogghetti
Nourish and Nestle ~ My Family Thyme ~ Simple Nature Decor
Interior Frugalista ~ Elle Marie Home ~ DIY Adulation ~ Through My Front Porch
Weekend Craft ~ Our Crafty Mom ~ For the Love of Food ~ Tikkido
Home on the Corner ~ Adventures of a DIY Mom ~ My Hubbard Home ~ Hello Central Avenue
Harbour Breeze Home ~ This Autoimmune Life ~ Creative Ramblings
Radiant Pearl Living ~ Super Mom – No Cape ~ Little Vintage Cottage ~ Christmas Tree Lane
Get the FREE November and December Holiday Ideas Blog Hop Calendar at the end of the post.
50+ Best DIY Holiday Ideas
Holiday Decor Projects
- Christmas Wreath Sign via Creative Ramblings
- How to Make a Christmas Tree Farm Sign via Faeries and Fauna
- How To Make Rustic Wood Christmas Signs via Interior Frugalista
- DIY Painted Window: Santa’s Sweet Shoppe Bakery via Nourish and Nestle
- Rustic Wood Burned Christmas Decor via As For Me and My Homestead
- DIY Buffalo Plaid Cozy Little Cottage Sign via Love My Little Cottage
Misc. Holiday Decor
- How To Make A Christmas Garland For Your Mantel via From House to Home
- Painted Dollar Store Nutcracker Decorations via Hello Central Avenue
- Gold Leaf Tabletop Christmas Trees via Sparkle Living
- O Christmas Tree You are Made of Clothespins via The Aspiring Home
- Simple But Effective Christmas Decor via Christmas Tree Lane
- How to Create a Hot Chocolate Bar via My Family Thyme
Holiday Wreaths & A Tree
- DIY Horse Head Christmas Wreath via Across the Boulevard
- 3 DIY Pine Cone Wreath Ideas via Country Hill Cottage
- DIY Christmas Buffalo Check Hoop Wreath via Domestically Creative
- How to Make a Candy Cane Christmas Wreath via Farm Girl Reformed
- DIY Mini Wreath for Kitchen Cabinets via Intelligent Domestications
- Holiday Bleached Pinecone Wreath via Simple Nature Decor
- Tips and How To Create A Magical Snowman Wreath via My Humble Home and Garden
- How to Turn a Cheap Wreath into a DIY Flocked Wreath via Happily Ever After
- Mason Jar Christmas Centerpiece via Our Crafty Mom
- DIY Christmas Display Box via Mom Home Guide
- DIY Mason Jar Snow Globes via Creative Cynchronicity
- Wooden Christmas Tree Shadowbox via Adventures of a DIY Mom
- DIY Wood Slice Christmas Tree Sign via Harbour Breeze Home
- Rustic Luminaries via My Hubbard Home
Ornaments & Tree
- Dollar Tree Rustic Mickey Ears Ornament via Elle Marie Home
- Prairie Point Star Ornament Tutorial via Super Mom – No Cape
- Prairie Point Christmas Ornaments via Chicken Scratch NY
- Snowman Wood Slice Ornament via My Pinterventures
- Dollar Store Ornament Transformation via Purple Hues and Me
- DIY “Glass” Dome Christmas Ornament via Rosewood and Grace
- DIY Mini Pallet Ornament via Domestic Deadline
- Reindeer Ornament Kids Craft via That Fit Fam
- Vintage Ornament Box Dioramas via Little Vintage Cottage
- Scandinavian Buffalo Check Christmas Ornaments via Crafting Is My Therapy
- Flocked Buffalo Check Christmas Tree via Weekend Craft
- Free Printable Christmas Scattergories Game via DIY Adulation
- Gift Passing Game via Polkadot Poplars
- Best Christmas Games For Large Groups via An Alli Event
- Christmas Cookie Mason Jar Candles via Glitter on a Dime
- Last Minute Gift-Orange, Cinnamon and Clove Simmer Pot via Home on the Corner
- Shadow Box Ideas-Rolled Flowers Decor DIY Personalized Gift via Radiant Pearl Living
- Merry Crafters Christmas Gift in a Jar via Cookies Coffee and Crafts
- Homemade Chai Tea Mix with Printable Gift Tags via Blogghetti
- Gingerbread Hot Cocoa Mix via This Autoimmune Life
- Cranberry Bliss Mimosa’s via Practically Homemade
- Mint Chocolate Thumbprints via Family Around the Table
- Gingerbread Cookies – Our Family Tradition! via Simply Inspired Meals
- The BEST Gingerbread House Recipe and Free Gingerbread House Templates via Tikkido
- Eggnog Scones with Browned Butter White Chocolate Glaze via The Fresh Cooky
- Christmas Cookie Pecan Sandies Recipe via Through My Front Porch
Hope you enjoyed these holiday ideas. Remember to check back on November 11 for Gift Guides!
Printable Holiday Ideas Blog Hop Events Calendar
Print these Holiday Ideas Blog Hop Calendars and stick them on your fridge! It’s a great way to have all the holiday topics and post dates!
Just click on the image to view and print out the November and December Holiday Ideas Blog Hop Event Calendars.
We have a BIG GIVEAWAY from our Sponsors this year!
Giveaway begins Nov. 8, 2019 and ends Dec. 6, 2019. Winners will be notified by December 13, 2019. Sponsors will ship each prize to the winner. There will be a total of six winners, one for each prize. Drawing is by random selection using the Rafflecopter widget.
Must be 18 to win. Open to U.S. residents only.
Make sure you take a look at the calendar so that you can come back to check out all of the awesome holiday projects! I’ll be sharing a DIY wreath, advent calendar, FREE holiday print, and Christmas tree inspiration! Happy Holidays!
If you liked this post, you’ll love these: